This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- With a retractable and detachable footrest, the chair also has an open-front soft seat and ergonomic push/pull handle
- Features armrests (optional swing-away armrests) to prevent accidental slipping when lowering or rising from the chair
- Supporting up to 300 lbs of weight, the chair is made from reinforced PVC construction that offers durability and protection from corrosion and moisture
- Can be used in the home for users with mobility, strength, or balance issues, and are not able to stand or walk into the shower or bathroom
- With a seat opening of 8"W x 9-3/4"D, the 7.5" quart pail can easily be removed while the user is still seated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Constructed with Rustproof PVC Frame
For individuals with more severe and ongoing mobility issues, the 3-in-1 chair can be used as a commode, shower chair or as a safety frame over the toilet. The chair is constructed with rustproof PVC frame that is reinforced at stress points for firm stability. Equipped with a fast-drying mesh backrest that is easy to clean and maintain.
Option for Swing-Away Armrests
Choose from models with or without a commode pail or swing-away arms. The swing-away armrests allow individuals to easily transfer in and out of the seat. The commode pan is ergonomically designed with an anti-splash ridge to keep contents within the pain for safe handling. For additional support, a safety belt with side-release buckles allows for a quick release.
Unobstructive Transfers from Room to Room
Four deluxe 3” caster wheels and a push/pull handle provide users with the ability to maneuver down hallways and narrow bathrooms. With a user weight capacity of 300 lbs, the shower commode chair features an open-front seat to enhance sitting comfort. The retractable footrest is designed to support the lower extremities for unobstructive transfers from room to room.