Drive Plastic Transfer Bench
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The bench and the backrest of the transfer bench are made out of a highly durable blow-molded plastic that ensures maximum stability
- For added safety, the transfer bench uses extra large suction cups on the inner legs that position it firmly in one place
- Features pinch-free lever on the extension legs to allow for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers during height adjustment
- Aids elderly users with general weakness in their knees or legs, recovering from recent surgeries, and having mobility restrictions
- The recessed seat has dimensions 26"W x 18.5-19.5"D and can hold up to 400 lbs. of user weight capacity with a sturdy base measuring 32"W x 23"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Base||32"W x 23"D|
|Floor to Seat||17.5"-22.5"H in 1/2" increments|
|Seat||26"W x 18.5-19.5"D|
|Seat to arm||9"H|
Reversible to Accommodate Any Bathroom
Drive Transfer Bench features a durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest and provides a sturdy support with maximum stability and comfort. With rubber suction cups attaching to the ground in the shower, you can anticipate safety with transferring in and out of the bath. The back support is reversible to accommodate left or right tub entry.
Height Adjustable Dual Column Legs
The transfer bench is designed to clear a bathtub that is 21.5". The "A" frame construction with corrosive-resistant aluminum tubing measures 1" in diameter. The dual column extension legs are height adjustable from 17.5"-22.5"H in ½" increments to suit a wide range of users.
Tool-Free Assembly for Easy Transport
For easy storage and transport, the bench has tool-free assembly of the back, legs and arms. The back depth can be adjusted to three positions with no exposed hardware that could injure a patient. The recessed seat is designed with drainage holes to help empty excess water and reduce slippage.