BestMove Stand Aid
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Allows caregivers to easily transfer patients from the bed to a chair or commode without compromising the safety of the patient or the caregiver
- A padded split seat swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat
- The built-in grab bar assists users while transferring and the locking rear casters add an extra measure of safety
- Makes transport quick and simple while encouraging weightbearing as well as maintenance of trunk and upper body strength
- Stand Aid 450 has a wide base measuring 26.8”-37" (weight capacity of 400 lbs) whereas the Stand Aid 400 measures 16.2"-25.5” (weight capacity of 450 lbs)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Quick Transfers Between Seated Surfaces
BestMove Stand Aid ensures that the safety of the patient is maintained at all times while changing from a seated position to standing. The swivel seat allows the seat to slide easily to the side of the patient and out of the way when lowering or raising from a seated position. Each unit is equipped with a crossbar so the users can pull lift themselves up into a standing position using their own strength.
Features Padded Knee Supports
The standing lift can be used for both lateral and horizontal transfers, equipped with smooth wheeling casters to allow the transfer of patients with less strain to the caretaker's back. The knee pads keep the patient's legs stable as well as protect the shins from pressing into hard surfaces. Additional attachment hooks for a support strap are also included.
Requires Partial Upper Body Strength
BestMove Stand Aid is a transport assist unit that requires and encourages strength and stability from the patient. It carries a maximum weight of 400 and 450 lbs. while allowing the user to actively participate in the transfer. With easy base width adjustment, the Stand Aid 450 features a wider base opening to provide easier access around wide chairs or commodes.