Boston Diagnostic Aphasia Examination Set, Third Edition
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Set includes book and video, and give a comprehensive resource for aphasic disorder
Included in Kit
- Newly revised manual of The Assessment of Aphasia and Related Disorders
- 147 Long Form Stimulus Cards
- Long Form Record Booklet (Pack of 25)
- Stimulus Cards- Short form (27 illustrations)
- Short Form Record Booklet (Pack of 25)
- Boston Naming Test
- Stimulus Cards Picture Book
- Boston Naming Test Record Booklet (Pack of 25)
- Examining for Aphasia with the BDAE video demonstrating effective test administration in various situations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Aphasia exam set measure syntax comprehension, graphophonemic processing, and word comprehension. Word production tests locate category-specific difficulties. Tests takes 30-45 minutes to administer, and gives quick reliable information in a hurry for rapid diagnosis and intervention. Features include testing options for the Boston Naming Test, methods for eliciting discourse, new approaches to scoring, and new tests for analyzing reading disorders.