Cellona Synthetic Padding
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The synthetic padding helps ensure even distribution of pressure and prevents sharp indentations and/or skin irritations
- The soft, elastic padding provides excellent comfort and conformability around body contours and retains fullness with long-term wear
- Allows for optimal airflow and resists moisture while still being dense enough to prevent bulging or creasing
- For use under both plaster and synthetic casts as well as in splints, compression bandages, and wound care management
- Available in different widths and packaging combinations including: 2.4” (6 or 60 rolls), 3.9” (4 or 40 rolls) and 5.9” (3 or 30 rolls)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||Lohmann & Rauscher|
Evenly Distributes Pressure
Cellona Synthetic Undercast Padding is a comfortable, affordable option for evenly distributing pressure from splints, casts and compression bandages. This synthetic padding is free of natural rubber latex and will not retain moisture during use. The air permeable padding can retain fullness when evenly distributing pressure, making a great addition to the multi-layer bandaging process for lymphedema, phlebology and edema management.
Conforms to Body Contours
The synthetic padding cushions the arm or leg and helps prevent sharp indentations and/or irritations of the skin. Constructed from elastic, 100% polyester fibrous webbing to ensure long-lasting comfort and conformability. These rolls conform to body contours for a near custom fit, including areas around the knee, heel, or elbow.
Available in Multiple Sizes
Each roll measures 4 yards (3 m) in length but comes in various widths to choose from: 2.4” (6 cm), 3.9” (10 cm) and 5.9” (15 cm). The material's self-adhesion facilitates application and can help prevent the compression bandage from slipping. Cellona Synthetic Padding is easily tearable for quick, hassle-free application.