This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The Chattanooga Continuum is a powerful handheld NMES that has two channel capabilities, allowing two programs to be used simultaneously
- It offers adjunctive rehabilitation therapy for multiple conditions across the recovery cycle including NMES, TENS, & increase of local blood circulation
- It features a simple & intuitive design that is pre-programmed with 13 therapy options & custom regimens for NMES & TENS
- Modifications can be made for treatment time, waveform type (Symmetrical or Asymmetrical), pulse rates & durations (widths), cycling type, off times, channel ramp times, & on time
- This device has a patient controlled hand switch, a belt clip, & a pull-out kick stand for user convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Chattanooga Continuum is an improvement on NMES devices of the past. This system has 13 pre-programmed therapy options included & modifiable programs for NMES & TENS. The custom options include treatment time, waveform type (Symmetrical or Asymmetrical), pulse rates & durations (widths), cycling type, off times, channel ramp times, & on time.
This battery powered stimulator comes with a hand switch to allow for easy activation by a clinician from a distance or by the patient. In addition to its safety features the Continuum also boasts a built in belt clip & kick-stand for accessibility & comfort during rehabilitation.
This device is great for reeducation and activation of the muscles. There are benefits to using the Continuum both before & after an operation for the best therapeutic results. It should be used in conjunction with exercise. Common conditions to use NMES devices include total knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, rotator cuff surgery, ACL reconstruction, & ankle dorsiflexion weakness.