Chattanooga Fluidotherapy Unit & Accessories
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Fluidotherapy units and accessories are designed to provide dry heat therapy to single or double upper or lower extremities
- Manages minor pain and stiffness of your patient's hand, wrist, elbow, foot, or ankle joints
- Fluidotherapy units heat and circulate Cellex particles, a natural cellulose, to effectively create a warm, massage-like therapy
- Units include adjustable features, such as the treatment timer, air speeds, and temperature
- FT110 (Item #081216902): Requires a 20-amp dedicated circuit for operation
- Optional accessories include: Replacement Cellex, Sidesleeve, and Topsleeve
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/