P’s + Q’s
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Oral motor exercise tool designed to be used by infants and toddlers to strengthen their masseter muscle for mature speech production
- Excellent option to help improve speech impairments and for those individuals who experience difficulty in controlling muscles used for speech
- Comes with a "P" and "Q" biting toy that are designed to be used to promote unilateral and bilateral biting while being used as a safe option for the sensory need to chew
- Use these these motor development tools to exercise the mouth muscles and build oral strength, endurance, mobility, and control
- Made of latex-free materials and made to be quickly and easily sanitized between uses for personal or clinical use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
P’s + Q’s are oral sensory chew toys that are made to encourage effective oral motor development for infants and toddlers. These products are designed to develop masseter muscles and encourage lateral jaw movement. The "P" chewing toy promotes unilateral and bilateral while the "Q" promotes bilateral biting. The oral motor tool is fun and entertaining for infants and toddlers. The P's + Q's are designed by the makers of Chewy Tubes, and are excellent for personal and clinical use.