ColPaC Chilling Unit
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Large capacity chilling unit is ideal for convenient storage and chilling of cold packs for use in cold therapy
- Stainless steel construction is reliable for long-lasting use with closed-cell foam insulation to maintain constant temperature control
- Features a heavy-duty compressor and 3” (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters that allow for silent, friction-free movement
- The chilling unit is UL and cUL listed (120 V) and maintains a normal temperature range of -12°C to -6°C (10.4°F to 21.2°)
- Dimensions of the chilling unit include: 33"H x 27"W x 15.5"D with a product weight measuring 165 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Convenient Storage and Chilling of Cold Packs
The ColPac Chilling Unit Model C-5 is a large-capacity chilling unit meant to keep cold packs cold for hot and cold therapy. Each unit is made from stainless steel, with closed-cell foam insulation and a drain valve for easy cleaning and defrosting. For easier maneuverability, the chilling unit is mounted on three inch swivel-type rubber casters.
Holds Standard-Sized and Half-Sized ColPacs
Each ColPac Chilling Unit Model C-5 is designed to hold 12 vinyl ColPacs, six standard-size and six half-size which are included. The cold packs are filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment. The latex-free cold packs deliver up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever.
Maintains Constant Temperature Control
The top-loading chilling unit comes equipped with a heavy duty compressor to compensate for the frequently opened door and ensure reliable operation. The unit maintains a normal temperature range of -12°C to -6°C (10.4°F to 21.2°). The unit simply plugs into a standard electrical outlet for use.