Sammons Preston Computer Compatible Finger Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Small in volume, light in weight, convenient to carry
- Simple to operate with low power consumption
- Operation menu for the function setting
- Display can be easily changed from SPO2 value, pulse rate value, bar graph or pulse waveform
- Also features a pulse rate sound indication and automatic power-off function
- Powered with two 1.5V (AAA) alkaline batteries; low-voltage indication
- Dimensions: 58.5"L x 31"W x 32"H
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module, data can be uploaded to computers and transmitted in real time. The oximeter is small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry. Display can be easily change from SPO2 value, pulse rate value, bar graph or pulse waveform. It is simple to operate with low power consumption. The Oximeter also features a pulse rate sound indication and automatic power-off function and is powered with two 1.5V alkaline batteries; low-voltage indication.