This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Offers high working pressure, 30-40 mmHg, and low resting pressure to treat lymphedema and swelling
- Features a foam lining that protects the skin from damage due to friction
- Can be worn throughout the day or at night while sleeping
- Machine wash and air dry to clean the compression boot
- Secured with D-Ring straps that can be adjusted for a custom fit and user-specific amount of compression
- The Gripper Patches for CompreBoot (sold separately) may be used to provide additional traction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/