Sammons Preston Daily Care Diabetic Foot Care Kit
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The Diabetic Foot Care Kit facilitates cleaning between your toes and under your feet to help prevent diabetic foot ulcers
- Features an ergonomic grip handle that fits all diabetic foot care attachments and can be bent with heat gun for desired angle
- Thoroughly inspect your feet and toes, top, sides, soles, heels and the area in between the toes with an adjustable mirror
- Diabetic patients are at an increased risk for foot infection, and are prone to develop infections that can possibly lead to amputation
- In addition to the long reach handle, the kit includes a snap-on soft foot brush and a pack of three interchangeable sponge heads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Daily Care Diabetic Foot Care Kit
The diabetic foot care kit contains foot care essentials for diabetics or those who are unable to reach their feet. The ergonomic handle of the foot brush measures 22 inches in length, making it easy to use and requires no bending or stretching. The components of this daily care kit are designed to help heal, sooth and comfort feet, the area of the body to which diabetics need to pay careful attention to.
Helps Prevent Diabetic Foot Ulcers
The foot care kit provides all the necessary tools for foot hygiene, inspection, and care of lower leg, ankle and foot. Diabetic patients can easily develop foot ulcers from blisters and small wounds, which can a pose a threat of foot amputation. The kit is designed to clean or apply medication to hard-to-reach areas such as between the toes to help prevent foot ulcers and infections.
Brush with Interchangeable Sponge Heads
The long handled foot brush has two, interchangeable sponge heads, one for cleaning and one for applying lotions or medicines. The bristles on the foot brush can help provide a stimulating massage. In addition to the sponges, an adjustable mirror can be angled for thorough foot, ankle, and lower leg inspection. The mirror can be purchased separately from the kit.