Days Standard Aluminum Crutches
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- These aluminum axillary crutches require less upper body strength, designed to keep weight off an injured, or post-operative foot, ankle, knee or leg
- The non-slip rubber tips help protect floors and surfaces from scratches as well as prevent crutches from abruptly sliding during use
- Providing additional strength to weight-bearing areas, the aluminum crutches are constructed to support up to 300 pounds of weight
- The latex-free crutches are sold in pairs and can be cleaned with non-corrosive detergents or soap and water
- Suitable for both children and adults, the crutches come in various height adjustable sizes ranging from 31 to 61 inches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Standard Aluminum Crutches
Days Standard Aluminum Crutches provide optimal stability and durability as you continue to stay active. The double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area. These underarm crutches are ideal for keeping weight off an injured, or post-operative foot, ankle, knee or leg. As you use your crutches, the tips may get worn down. Ensure you have good traction while walking by replacing the tips.
Push-Button Height Adjustment
Designed to support up to 300 pounds of weight, easily adjust the collapsible crutches to suit your height and comfort level. Ranging from 31 to 61 inches, push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutches in height by 1" increments. Having the proper crutch height is essential for safety and comfort as you heal!
Comfortable Fit For Every User
The aluminum crutches come in various options, providing a custom and comfortable fit for every user. Featuring underarm pads and padded hand grips, the following measurements indicate adjustable height of crutches in inches. These options include: pediatric (31-37”), youth (37-45”), adult (45-53”), and tall adult (53-61”).