Days Steerable Knee Walker
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
- Adjustable, pain free alternative to crutches that evenly distributes pressure and body weight
- Boasts a contoured seat, durable construction, and adjustable design
- Additional features include: Dual level brakes, 8" (20 cm) casters, and a basket
- Designed to fit patients of all heights and can be completely adjusted without the use of tools
- Easy to steer, stop, and adjust, and features a contoured and padded cushion for added comfort
- Made for patients who are recovering from injury or operation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Steerable Knee Walker
The Days Steerable Knee Walker provides strength and comfort to patients with injuries below the knee. Encourage the use of this product as your patients recover after surgery and during rehabilitation. This walker features dual hand brakes that allow for additional safety, controlled movements, and steering/stopping purposes. Each walker includes a front basket that holds personal belongings, and the lightweight walker itself is able to support up to 300 lbs.
Your patient’s left or right knee will fit comfortably on the Days Steerable Knee Walker. The contoured seat should be used to comfortably support half of your patient’s bodyweight. The cushioned platform allows for even distribution of body weight, half on the uninjured leg and half on the walker.
Your patients will comfortably fit on the Days Steerable Knee Walker due to its completely adjustable design. Adjust the height of the seat and handles quickly and easily, and without the use of tools! These adjustments, in addition to the sturdy construction, facilitate easy steering and stopping.