DermaGauze Hydrogel Gauze Wound Dressing
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Sterile gauze dressing that is impregnated with hydrogel that is enriched with vitamin E
- Provides an ideal moist healing environment for dry to minimally exudating wounds
- The hydrogel gauze dressing requires a secondary dressing to secure the gauze in place
- Latex free gauze is to be stored in a dry place at room temperature away from heat
- Available in 2” x 2” or 4” x 4” dressing sizes each containing 15 (12-Ply) dressings per box
DermaGauze is a sterile gauze dressing that has been infused with DermaSyn hydrogel that is enriched with vitamin E. The gauze dressing has no absorbency but provides gentle packing for dry to minimally exudating wounds with depth. The gauze dressing is ideal for assisting in the breakdown of debris and softening eschar and necrotic tissue.
This gauze dressing provides a variety of benefits for safe and effective wound healing. The DermaGauze wound dressing helps to provide a moist environment for an optimal wound healing environment. The latex free gauze dressing is an effective once a day replacement for saline gauze dressings and plays a vital role in the autolytic debridement process.
When to Use
DermaGauze can be used as a primary dressing for the management of acute or chronic wounds that are either partial or full thickness wounds with moderate exudate. The dressing can also be used on ulcers to manage the same issues and is great for wounds with tunneling or sinus tracts.