DermaMed Ointment Skin Protectant
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Designed to provide relief from oozing and weeping skin while decreasing the chances of moisture associated skin damage
- Reduces inflammation while alleviating discomfort caused by skin irritants such as poison ivy and oak
- Active ingredient in this ointment consists of 2% aluminum hydroxide gel, and is used to dry the oozing
- Constructed of a creamy consistency that is easy to apply and remove at home or on-the-go
- Sold in an easy to apply 3.75 oz tube for personal and professional medical care, and treatments
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
DermaMed Ointment Skin Protectant is designed to dry oozing and weeping skin. This protectant should be used to help soothe, and prevent moisture associated skin damage/incontinence-associated dermatitis.
Skin protectants are made to serve as a way to provide lasting protection from bodily fluids while moisturising the skin. In addition, this protectant is recommended to prevent skin breakdown on intact skin.
This ointment includes 2% aluminum hydroxide gel, and features a balanced pH level. The sensitive design of this ointment is able to be used on poison ivy, oak, or other skin irritations. The cream consistency is both easy to apply, and remove for treatment.