Sammons Preston Economy Finger Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Noninvasive pulse oximeter attaches painlessly to the fingertip, checking patient SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation) and pulse rate
- Pulse oximetry is also used to check health conditions including: asthma, pneumonia, congestive heart failure, COPD, lung cancer, and anemia
- Digital device requires the use of two AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries to operate continuously for 30 hours
- Designed to fit the curvature of adult and pediatric patients’ fingers, the pulse oximeter provides accurate readings within seconds
- With dimensions, 2.25"L x 1.25"W x 1.5"H, the device is small and lightweight (28 grams without batteries), and convenient for carrying
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/