Sammons Preston Finger Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Noninvasive pulse oximeter attaches painlessly to the fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure oxygen saturated levels and heart rate
- Pulse oximetry is also used to check health conditions including: asthma, pneumonia, congestive heart failure, COPD, lung cancer, and anemia
- Additional features include: low-power consumption, automatic power off, low battery indicator, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, and adjustable brightness.
- Designed to fit the curvature of fingers, measurement results quickly display in just 5-8 seconds with high accuracy
- This fingertip device is compact, light in weight (28 grams without batteries), and convenient for carrying
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/