Jamar Economy Transparent Plastic Goniometers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Transparent measurement instrument is widely used to observe range of motion and track the progress during rehabilitation and fitness programs
- Goniometer measures the flexibility of a joint in precise linear readings, both in inches and centimeters
- Ideal for physiotherapists, physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors
- Constructed with durable latex-free plastic, this instrument can easily be cleaned and sanitized for multiple or single patient use
- Available in a variety of sizes, the 8” goniometer scale reads between either 0° to 90° or 0° to 180°
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Measures Joint Axis and Range of Motion
Economy Jamar Transparent Plastic Goniometers are designed measure for range of motion of a specific joint. Range of motion is determined by placing the head of the goniometer over a joint's axis of motion then measuring the second arm relative to the stationary arm. The manual instrument to measure allows for observation of joint dysfunction in patients with difficulty extending and flexing joints.
Transparent Plastic for Accurate Readings
Designed with easy-to-read linear markings, the goniometer allows for precise measurement of the affected joints in both inches and centimeters. The 6-¾ inch goniometer is ideal for the smaller joints with a scale that reads 0 to 180-degrees in opposite directions at 5 degree increments. The two, 8 inch goniometers come in a choice of one that reads 0 degree to 180, or the other that reads between 0 to 90-degrees. The 12-½ inch goniometer is designed to measure the larger knee or elbow joints.
Expertly Manufactured with Physicians in Mind
Expertly manufactured with marked out increments, the goniometer is most ideal for physical and occupational therapists to use on their patients for accurately measuring range of motion and movement improvements. Used to assess progress during therapy, you can now take the goniometers home for the same professional use! The plastic design can be easily cleaned and sanitized for multiple patient use.