EquaGel Protector Cushion
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- 100% EquaGel in 2 Stages: 1st Stage (upper surface) has thin walls and a tight grid for comfort; 2nd Stage (bottom) has thicker walls and a wide grid for deep posture support
- Pelvic area is contoured ¾" to assist the user in positioning within the wheelchair
- Fluid-resistant, flame-resistant, vapor-permeable cover
- Bariatric sizes (over 22"W) have foam side rails
- Medicare reimbursement code E2603/E2604 for providing pressure sore treatment and prevention
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The EquaGel Protector Cushion is configured in two stages, nursing facilities and long-term care facilities are discovering the EquaGel Protector Cushion as the best cushion for wound management (both prevention and wound treatment). It is 2-1/2" high with a 3/4" pelvic contour to evenly distribute a user's weight. The cushion also provides extended comfort and the ultimate aid in pressure wound treatment. The cover can be hand washed or machine washed. It should be air dried. The cushion is easily washed in any soap and water mixture. If there is still incontinence odors, it can be soaked for several hours in a strong mixture of Dawn Dishwashing liquid or can be sprayed with Clorox Urine Remover.