Executive Split-Top Overbed Table
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- High-pressure laminate tops with vinyl T-molding resists chipping, scratching and stains
- An automatic gas cylinder lift mechanism allows users to easily raise the table with minimal pressure
- Infinite height adjustment from 30" to 45"
- Made of powder-coated tubular steel with opal powder coated finish
- Heavy duty "U" base provides 28" clearance to accommodate most wheelchairs and other seating
- 2" twin wheel caster provides smooth maneuverability
- Weighs 68 lbs
- Latex free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Executive Split-Top Overbed Table provides ample space for eating, reading, or light therapeutic activities and supports up to 100 lbs. of evenly distributed weight. When extra room is needed, a 17" x 26" lower top can be activated allowing the top tray to lock forward or backwards.