EZ-ACCESS Rubber Threshold Ramp with Beveled Sides
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Ramp makes small steps and doorway thresholds accessible
- Made of 100% recycled materials, weighing 14 lbs. and with an 850 lbs. weight capacity
- Ramp has an overall width of 40” including the bevels
- Overall Size of 14" L x 40" W x 1.5 H" and a Usable Size of 14" L x 36" W x 1.5 H"
- Trim or notch the ramp for a custom fit in your indoor or outdoor space
- Create a ramp to any surface for use with wheelchairs or walkers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
This ramp is ideal for use with wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, and scooters. It can be used to adapt your home or workplace to make using an assistive mobility device easier. Ramps make areas accessible to people with disabilities and the elderly.
Installation is easy with this rubber ramp. It doesn’t interfere with the doorway, so the ramp can be used with sliding glass doors and traditional doorways. Plus, you can cut it to the ideal size for your space. Install one for yourself, your parents, or your grandparents.
Naturally slip resistant, the ramp grips the floor surface like a tire holds onto the road. Rubber also conforms to slightly uneven surfaces when sitting against the threshold, curb, or step. This creates a safe, secure surface when walking or rolling up the ramp.