Feeder Seat Mobile Floor Sitter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- The feeder seat allows a child who is unable to ambulate to still use and exercise his legs by propelling himself along a floor
- With a base on four locking ball casters, the mobile floor sitter includes both the feeder seat and mobile base
- Ideal for those with developmental delay or cerebral palsy, the contoured interior has a 90° seat to back relationship to provide posture control
- Offers ease in moving a properly positioned child to another location without changing position or moving seat to another base
- Available in three sizes (medium, large and extra-large) to accommodate children of a range of different heights
|Tumble Forms 2
Combines Feeder Seat and Mobile Base
The Tumble Forms 2 Feeder Seat Mobile Floor Sitter is designed for children unable to ambulate but still able to move their lower-extremities. The floor sitter allows caregivers to move or transport a child without re-positioning. Ideal for children with developmental delay and cerebral palsy who lack proper sitting balance or head and mouth control. It includes both a mobile base and feeder seat, helping enhance leg strength by allowing safe and fun self-propelled exercise.
Accommodates a Range of Different Heights
The mobile floor sitter comes in three sizes: medium (up to 48"), large (up to 60”) and extra-large (up to 73”). Covered with anti-microbial protection, the exterior will not wear or wash off and will continually work to help maintain permanent anti-microbial action. The durable mobile base is waterproof, urine-proof, resists cracking and peeling, and is easily washable.
Build Lower Extremity Strength While Seated
For added safety, the seat features a 45-degree hip strap and quick-release H-belt to help maintain safe positioning. The harness slots allow 4 inches of vertical adjustment of the shoulder straps. The base rolls smoothly and safely on locking ball casters and encourages positive interaction between the user and caregiver as well as peers.