This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed with a high rim to help scoop food onto utensils and promote confidence by helping to maintain a clean eating environment
- Ideal for people who have the use of only one hand, and for those with limited flexibility or motor coordination, neurological disorders or ataxia
- Features non-skid feet with a textured rubber surface that grips tabletops and helps prevent the plates from sliding
- Made BPA, phthalates and latex-free, the high-sided dish is dishwasher safe up to 180-degrees and resists cracks and breaks
- Available in either blue or white, the dish has a diameter of 7 ¾” and sides that measure 1 ¾” high and maintain the same height around the circumference
- Not recommended for microwave use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Easily Leverages Food Onto Utensils
The High-Sided Dish is designed to help make scooping easier and keep food on the adaptive plate. With a diameter of 7 ¾ inches, the dish features a 1 ¾-inch high side wall to help users scoop the food with a fork or spoon along the bottom and trap it against the side wall. This allows for the use of only one hand while scooping food onto eating utensils and prevents spills and mess from food falling off the plate’s edge.
Equipped with Non-Skid Feet
Featuring non-skid feet to ensure stability, the high-sided dish prevents the plate from sliding along a tabletop during mealtime. Great for individuals with limited range of motion due to injury, disabilities, or neurological disorders. The high-sided dish makes independent eating easier especially for those with poor hand coordination, weakness or tremors.
Constructed with Melamine Plastic
The dish is constructed with durable melamine plastic material that is resistant to cracking, breaking, or chipping and is dishwasher safe. Made BPA, phthalates and latex-free, the dish however is not recommended for use in the microwave. The high-sided dish is also available in two different colors: white or blue. It is also made to maintain the same height (1 ¾”) all the way around the dish.