Homecraft Adjustable Shower Chair with Back
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Features two hole handles to provide additional support for wrists when lowering to or rising from the shower chair
- Equipped with non-marring rubber tips, angled legs to resist tipping and an easy-to-clean plastic seat with drainage holes
- The legs have one-inch, easy-snap button adjustments and wide-based, non-skid crutch feet for added sturdiness and safety in the tub or shower
- Designed to help individuals limited mobility, general weakness and poor balance sit while showering
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum tubing and corrosion resistant plastic with a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Base||17 1/4" W - 13 1/4" D|
|Floor to Seat||15" - 19"|
|Seat||20" - 12 3/4"D|