Homecraft Devon Elite Folding Support Rail
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The rail provides a sturdy support for individuals with physical limitations or recovering from surgery, to use when raising from or lowering down onto the toilet
- The spring mechanism lowers the amount of effort required to raise or lower the rail
- Constructed from white epoxy-coated finish and lightweight aluminum tubing
- The rail attaches to a plate that is fixed to the wall and folds against the wall when not in use
- Recommend installation by a qualified professional, the wall plate measures 9" x 4-3/4" with a maximum weight load of 280 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Elite Folding Toilet Rail
Homecraft Devon Elite Folding Support Rail provides unwavering strength and support to the user when raising or lowering on to the toilet. The rail is designed to aid users with limited mobility and recovering from hip/knee surgery or injury. With an overall length measuring 27 ¼” (with 7” projection when folded), the safety rail provides a secure grasp and supports a maximum weight load of 280 pounds.
Features Spring Mechanism
pring mechanism reduces effort required to lower and raise rail, and folds against the wall when not needed. The grab bar can be raised and will remain in the vertical position with the locking mechanism securing it in place. There spring mechanism then supports the weight of the rail as it lowers smoothly to the horizontal position.
Mounted on a Wall Plate
Designed to make toileting easier and safer, the folding rail attaches to a plate (9" x 4-3/4") that is fixed to the wall. The rail then conveniently folds up against the wall when not in use. The rail should be installed by a person who has suitable qualifications and/or experience in installing this type of product.