Homecraft Key Turners
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The curved built-up handle is designed to improve grip and provide leverage for easier inserting and turning of keys
- Ideal for weakened grip strength, limited wrist function, and those who struggle to hold or manipulate small objects
- Locking lever enables the keys to be positioned back into the body of the handle when not in use
- The oversized turning aid helps users who have difficulty turning the key to start their vehicle or unlock a door
- Users can choose between Key Turner 1 (holds single key) or Key Turner 2 (holds two keys), securely held by one screw each
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Leverage for Turning Keys
The curved handle offers maximum leverage for inserting a key into the lock and turning the key. Homecraft Key Turners are held in place by a locking lever that holds them steady while the lock is being opened. The key turner is designed to hold up to 3 keys, suitable for use with a variety of household door locks.
Helps Strengthen Grip
To help reduce stress on the fingers, hands, and wrist, the key turners assist those who struggle to hold and manipulate small keys. The key turner includes a tightening lever that simplifies adding or removing keys. Provides a strengthened grip for those with arthritis, poor hand strength, and limited wrist function.
Folds When Not in Use
The handle of the key turner features a contoured surface that is easy to grip and fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. The locking lever also enables the keys to be folded back into the body of the handle. Only one or two keys can fit into the slots and are held by a single screw.