Homecraft Chrome-Plated Steel Grab Bars
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- These grab bars can be used to hold onto to maintain balance while lowering or lift themselves from the toilet or getting in and out of the bathtub
- Constructed from corrosive-resistant steel for durability and strength and a chrome-plated finish for a visibly clean appearance
- Provides support for people with balance or mobility issues while using showers, bathtubs, or toilets in institutional, residential, or public bathrooms
- Each bar has an applied force weight limit of 250-pounds to provide a non-slip grip even when the hands are wet
- Available in three different lengths (16”, 18” and 24”) that can be wall-mounted horizontally, vertically or at an angle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Grab Bars Helps Prevent Falls
Homecraft Chrome-Plated Steel Grab Bars feature a patterned grip to help prevent slips and falls as well as increase stability. These non-slip grab bars can be used in your kitchen, stairway, bathroom, shower, laundry room and even outdoors. To help you get in and out of the bath or seated on the toilet, the grab bars can be positioned along with an elevated toilet seat or transfer bench.
Rust-Proof Steel Construction
Designed to resist rust from extended use, the grab bars can support weight load up to 250lbs. The chrome-plated grab bars are made of 1-1/4" (3.2cm) diameter heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. Complies with ADA requirements, however, does not include installation hardware and mounting equipment with this purchase.
Available in Multiple Lengths
The knurled grab bars come in different lengths measuring 16”, 18”, and 24”. Since the grab bars can be mounted on the wall, you can install these safety grab bars horizontally, vertically or at an angle if need be. Recommended to be installed by a person who has suitable qualifications and/or experience in installing this type of product.