Performa Hot & Cold Gel Packs
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Gel packs can provide either hot or cold therapy to relieve pain, swelling, stiffness, and sore muscles
- Made with a latex-free, double vinyl lining for secure containment of gel filling
- Packs are filled with soft gel pieces that conform to the body during use for a flexible therapy pack
- Heat gel pack in microwave for hot therapy and place gel pack in the freezer for cold therapy
- Therapy pack is ideal for both personal or clinical use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Economic Treatment Packs
Performa Hot & Cold Packs are an economical treatment option that can be reused for multiple forms of therapeutic relief. A single gel pack can provide heat therapy or cold therapy all over the body. They are made of high quality, durable materials that are intended to last through many uses and contrasting temperatures.
Heat Therapy Pack
Many gel packs only function as an icepack, but Performa Hot & Cold Gel packs offer heat therapy too. Use the Gel Packs to relieve muscle aches, stiffness, tension, and cramps by heating the pack within minutes. Simply microwave the gel pack according to its size, and apply to the affected area.
Cold Therapy Pack
The 2-in 1 Performa Gel Pack offers lasting cold therapy to the muscles. The pack is filled with large, moldable gel beads that remain flexible even when frozen. This provides cooling relief of pain and swelling to all body contours that is not achievable with stiff ice packs.