HydraFoam Hydrophilic Foam Wound Dressing
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Latex-free hydrophilic foam dressing that absorbs, supports, and cushions a variety of acute and chronic wounds
- Use as the primary dressing to cover and manage full thickness wounds/ulcers with moderate to heavy exudate
- Made to conform easily to awkward-to-dress areas, while protecting and cushioning the wound
- Excellent for medical professionals to use in clinics, hospitals, offices, and on the go in the case of an emergency
- Available in three size options that all include 10 highly absorbent primary dressings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Made to cover, protect, and promote healing, the HydraFoam Hydrophilic Foam Wound Dressing is excellent for medical professional and personal care. This dressing is highly absorbent, and features wicking capabilities that decrease maceration issues.
Designed to maintain a moist wound environment, this dressing supports wound healing and autolytic debridement. Use this primary dressing for exudate management and to minimize macerations. This dressing can also be used to support normalization of wound bed temperatures in personal and professional environments.
Available in three size variations: 2” x 2”, 4” x 4-¼”, and 6” x 6”. All sizes come with 10 dressings a piece. Each size option is sterile, and remains sterile unless opened or damaged. These dressings should be stored in a dry place at room temperature.