HydraLock SA Super-Absorbent Wound Dressing with Non-Adherent Contact Surface and Waterproof Backing
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Use to support a moist wound and healing environment for moderate and heavily exudating partial to full thickness wounds
- Features waterproof backing that prevents strikethrough, and must be secured in place by tape when covering wounds
- Sterile unless opened or damaged, and made to be stored in a dry location at room temperature
- Available in three size options that all include 10 dressings for use at clinics, hospitals, at home, and on the go in the case of an emergency
- Gelling core rapidly absorbs and locks in wound exudate, reducing the risk for maceration
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HydraLock SA Super-Absorbent Wound Dressing with Non-Adherent Contact Surface and Waterproof Backing is high absorbent and made to be used for a variety of heavily exudating wounds. The design of this dressing is made to rapidly absorb wound exudate to provide an environment that allows proper healing. Exudate is absorbed into the polymer core to minimize the risk for maceration.
The HydraLock SA has several benefits that makes this product perfect for medical professional use. The non-adherent contact layer won’t stick to wounds, and the dressing itself supports formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization. Use HydraLock SA to assist with moist wound healing and autolysis at home, in clinics, hospitals, on the go and in offices.
Use for the management of moderate to heavily exudating wounds. These wounds include pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, graft sites, donor sites, lacerations, and abrasions.