This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Storage and heating unit for moist heat therapy packs and ideal for use with HydraHeat Packs
- Features a rust-preventing polymer tank that requires few cleanings per year compared to traditional steel tanks
- Designed with a temperature display screen for easy monitoring and control
- Built-in safety feature that automatically shuts off the unit when water level is too low
- Easily accessible heating unit is ideal for physical therapist clinics that frequently use moist heat therapy
- Deluxe unit hose is 8 ft. long (2 ft. from the tank to the pump and 6 ft. from the pump to the drain value)
- Hose is 3/8IDx9/16ODx3/32Wall
- Standard unit hose is just one piece and it's 8 ft. long
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/