This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Small yet powerful, the vibrating massage ball targets your tightest areas to help you move better and improve overall performance
- Essential soft tissue therapy tool for increased flexibility, range of motion, and movement
- 3 speed high-intensity vibration settings which helps to target sore and tight muscles during warm up or recovery
- Vibrating massage fitness ball with over 2 hours of use per charge for localized therapy
- Only 5" in diameter the sphere is compact, portable, travel friendly, and TSA approved as a carry-on
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Hypersphere is used by the world’s best athletes to warm up and recover from training and competition. The small compact vibrating massage ball provides targeted therapy to the body’s soft tissue for increased flexibility and range of motion. The Hypersphere can be used prior to physical activity for warm up or after for recovery for enhanced movement and overall performance.
The Hypersphere uses vibration technology that provides pressure and vibration to help target those tight and sore areas. The Hypersphere targets the body’s soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia) to help keep them loose for maintaining flexibility and range of motion. The high-intensity vibration of the massage ball is the ideal myofascial release tool for training and recovery.
Specifications & Features
The Hyperice Hypersphere has a number of different features that improve the overall experience when using the fitness and recovery tool. The Hypersphere includes a 3 speed setting that is easily controlled by a push of a button for increased vibration intensity. The compact size of the ball and dense rubber textured exterior is ideal for relieving plantar fasciitis, tight hips, and tension in the upper and lower back. Batteries are rechargeable and last over 2 hours per charge. Available in two colors, black or green.