InTENSity Select Combo II
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Features a wide-range of programs to provide the most up-to-date treatments and waveforms through body-specific settings and customizable options
- Offers up to 10,000 Hz of IFC Therapy with sweep frequency and an option designed to prevent accommodation of nerves for maximum results
- Delivers TENS, NMES, IFC, and Russian waveforms in 72 different patient- and athlete-focused programs
- Provides a step-by-step guide that ensures an ideal therapeutic treatment throughout the patient's entire healing process
- Small, portable, easy to use, and powered by a 3.7 V lithium rechargeable battery
- Each InTENSity kit includes the portable stimulation device, a pack of four electrodes, a pair of lead wires, 1 lithium ion battery, a USB wall charger, belt clip, instruction manual, quick start guide, and carrying case
- Works with any electrode with pigtail connection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Four Patient Modalities
The InTENsity Select Combo II offers four modalities in one device: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), Interferential Current (IFC), and Russian (RUSS). This device is made to relieve muscular pain caused by overuse, spasms, and more. This unit offers 72 total programs, 18 of each modality as well as body-specific settings for the neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, or foot. In addition to these programs, the InTENsity Select Combo II also includes four TENS stimulation modes.
User-Friendly, Sleek Design
This stimulation device includes an easy-to-read display and controls. The compliance meter stores up to 90 sets of patient and athlete treatment records and 100 hours of total treatment time. The rechargeable lithium battery offers long-term use and the LED indicator lights when charging is necessary. The InTENsity Select Combo II includes an electrode load indicator, however, electrodes are sold separately.
The InTENsity Select Combo II offers two channels of independent stimulation output in addition to four waveforms. The extensive range of programs with manual customization are body-part and pain specific. The synchronous mode for NMES waveforms offer adjustable pulse amplitudes, pulse frequency changes, and contraction/relaxation time parameters. The 2500 Hz of RUSS waveforms offer deeper and more comfortable stimulation.