The IontoPatch® wireless transdermal iontophoretic patch product line from Travanti Medical is used extensively in physical medicine & rehabilitation for time-release drug delivery. An innovative, self- contained flex battery produces an electric current to carry drug molecules non-invasively across the skin and to underlying tissue.
Drug delivery is shut off automatically when the prescribed dosage has been administered. The Ionto- Patch family of four products provides different dosage and treatment options based upon each patient’s clinical presentation and tolerance.
Over 6 million IontoPatch transdermal patches have been administered to date, supported by published, peer-reviewed studies, including the first and only independent published outcome-based study comparing iontophoresis to injection.
Proven by experience:
• Over 6 million administered
• Supported by peer-reviewed published studies
• First and only independent published outcome-based study comparing iontophoresis to injection
• Four products that treat large and small areas, offer multiple wear times* and include a stronger dose
• Extended time-released iontophoresis
• More cost-effective and less time-consuming
• More drug delivered and remains localized
• More patients improve faster