Jamar Disposable Monofilaments
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Disposable monofilaments allow professionals to detect and evaluate sensation loss in diabetic, neuropathic, and amputation risk patients
- If you don’t feel the filament bending, you’ve tested negative and are at risk for developing sensory loss
- If there is an ulcer, callus, or scar on the foot, apply the monofilament on an area adjacent to these rather than directly over them
- The sensory loss detectors include an instruction card with illustrations to help highlight test sites
- In a pack of 20, users have the option to choose either 5.07 LOPS monofilaments or 5.07 LEAP monofilaments
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/