This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Reusable monofilaments are designed to provide accurate sensory testing of the hands and feet
- Beyond peripheral neuropathy in diabetic patients, these filaments can be used in similar tests to measure changes in sensation and potential nerve impairment
- Made to be damage-resistant and highly reusable for maximum functionality through every evaluation
- With complete instructions included, the nylon and precisely calibrated monofilaments are all conveniently packed inside a handy case
- Individual replacements available in sizes: 2.44, 2.83, 3.61, 4.08, 4.31, 4.55, 4.93, 5.07, 5.46, 5.88, 6.10 and 6.65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/