This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Used to increase pressure while bandaging and aids in lymph flow during lymphology and phlebology applications
- The lines on the foam padding should be applied according to direction that you would like the lymph fluid to be directed toward
- Offers better air flow for greater patient compliance while softening fibrotic tissue under multi-layer bandaging
- The narrow strips are constructed of polyurethane foam rubber embedded in a polyester, non-woven fabric
- Latex-free sheet measures 25.7" (65cm) square and can be washed at up to 86° F and reused
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Brand||Lohmann & Rauscher|