Lacura Cushion Wheelchair Side Support
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- These wheelchair side wings provide additional support, stability, and comfort to help prevent sideward movement
- The foam-padded, rigid side wings attach easily to most wheelchairs and may be cleaned with a spray cleanser or disinfected and wiped clean
- Can be used on either side of the wheelchair, the side support fills gaps in a wheelchair to help promote proper sitting posture
- Effectively controlling excessive lateral movement, the wheelchair cushions attach with adjustable straps to suit various body widths
- Available individually or as a pair, the wheelchair side wings measure 16" L x 15" H and 1.5" in thickness
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cushions Prevent Sideward Movement
The Lacura Cushion Wheelchair Side Support is designed to help control lateral leaning while seated in a wheelchair. The interchangeable side wings are foam padded with black durable nylon covers that attach to most wheelchairs for optimum positioning. The side wings measure 1 ½” thick with adjustable straps to easily attach to the wheelchair.
Helps Improve Sitting Posture
Poor seated posture can ultimately lead to more structural problems such as reduced flexibility, joint pain, deformity and asymmetrical muscle tightness. The side wings help improve sitting posture when in the upright position to maintain natural, healthy alignment. Minimizing left or right leaning, the lateral support may be easily adjusted to accommodate various body widths to provide maximum support.
Covered with Durable, Wipe-Clean Nylon
Suitable for prolonged wheelchair use, the foam padded, rigid framed wings provide superior comfort to help promote skin integrity and reduce skin friction. For those who often lean to the right or left, one side is receiving more pressure when seated which can also create pain. The wheelchair side support installs in seconds to the back of your seat to reduce both pressure and pain. Features a wipe clean surface for disinfecting and sanitizing purposes.