Lacura Wedge Cushion
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The cushion is made of medium density foam for increased comfort when seated for long periods at a time
- Equipped with a rear buckle strap that safely secures and holds the cushion in place during use and transfers
- Ideal for wheelchair users, elderly, handicapped, and disabled needing additional support and comfort
- Cushion is designed with a higher front and lower back to prevent the patient from sliding forward
- Available in the standard style cushion with medium density foam or with gel for more increased comfort and relief of pressure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Lacura Wedge Cushion is ideal for patients who need a reduced seat-back angle, to promote pelvic neutrality and prevent anterior pelvic tilt. The medium density foam cushion is designed with a 4” high front and a 2” high back. This construction of the cushion also allows for prevention of the patient sliding forward when seated in the wheelchair.
The cushion is available in the standard style or the style that comes equipped with the Four Chamber Gel Pack for increased comfort and support. The quad gel pack is great for relieving pressure off thighs and legs caused by uncomfortable wheelchair seats. The wedge cushion promotes a better ergonomic seated position for the hips, thighs, and legs.
Included with the cushion is an antimicrobial polyurethane stretch cover and straps with a buckle. The rear buckle straps hold the cushion securely in place during use and patient transfers. The antibacterial cover is incontinent resistant and easy to clean.
16”W: 250 lbs. 18”W: 300 lbs.
20”W: 350 lbs. 22”W: 400 lbs.