This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The lotion applicator is designed to help users with limited mobility more effectively apply products to the skin
- Ideal for applying lotions, oils, creams, and ointments on hard-to-reach areas such as the back, shoulders, and feet
- Constructed with a dense foam that will not absorb the lotion, but allow it to be evenly distributed on the targeted area
- The applicator pads are conveniently replaceable for long-lasting use and available in a replacement pack of 3
- Eliminating the need to bend and twist to apply moisturizers, the lotion applicator handle is over 17” in length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Apply Moisturizing Lotions and Medications
Use the lotion applicator to apply moisturizing lotions, suntan oils, sport creams and medications on hard-to-reach areas on the body. Comprised of an extended handle and foam sponge, the applicator can reach difficult areas such as the back, legs, and feet. Designed to help avoid uncomfortable stretching and reaching, the applicator measures 17 inches in length.
Ideal for Difficult-to-Reach Areas
Ideal for users with limited flexibility or range of motion, the lotion applicator has a thumb rest for convenient maneuverability and control. The Lotion Applicator is constructed with hard plastic and is not bendable. To achieve a desired bend, try using a heat gun to make the plastic handle more pliable.
Replacement of Applicator Pads Available
The foam sponge can be cleaned or replaced as needed to ensure a clean application for every use. The lotion applicator includes two extra applicator pads. An option to purchase a replacement pack of 3 applicator pads is also available.