This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Provides pulsating negative pressure and mechanical vibrations to accelerate lymphatic drainage and relieve swelling
- Expands and stretches the skin and tissue in safe, effective, and comfortable motions to relieve discomfort and reduce swelling
- Designed to be used for oncology, orthopedic, sports, neurology, and musculoskeletal disorder patients in clinical environments
- Available in a compact size that makes the LymphaTouch truly portable and easy to travel with for on-the-go care
- Features adjustable functions for a variety of modalities, and provides measurable results post-treatment
- Convenient cart stores the LymphaTouch Therapy Device and enables portable treatment
- Choose from a wide range of treatment cup sizes and combination selections: 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm
- New devices come with one of each size treatment cup (10mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm)
- LymphaTouch units are CE, NRTL certified, and FDA Class 1 Exempt devices. RX Only
- LymphaTouch Inc. is ISO 13485:2003 certified
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/