This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Designed to fit against the mattress and help patients reposition, sit-up, balance, stand or transfer to a chair or wheelchair
- Ergonomic grip bed rail reduces wrist strain and the risk of injuries while transferring in and out of the bed
- Handrail has a non-slip foam covering for added safety and leverage and easily dismantles for transportation
- Easily assembled without tools, the handrail adjusts in height from 14.5” to 20” to accommodate standard and pillow top mattresses
- The bedside handrail measures 18” in width and holds a maximum weight capacity up to 300 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/