Maddak Long-Handle Toenail Clippers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Features an extended handle to help reduce bending and stretching for users who have difficulty reaching their feet
- Effective for individuals with limited movement, the stainless steel clipping blades simply fit over even the thickest toenails
- The easy to grip handle is designed to accommodate several fingers to reduce the effort needed to squeeze the trigger
- The triangular base orients the nail clipper with a forward end of the nail clipper disposed below a rearward end of the nail clipper
- Toenail clippers can be used with either the right or left hand and measures 18” in overall length
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Increases Leverage for Cutting Toenails
Toenails should be regularly cut to prevent irritation but not too short to increase the risk of in-grown toe nails. The Maddak Long-Handle Toenail Clipper provides users with an extra 18 ½" (47 cm) of reach that makes it possible to clip toenails without bending. The trigger action gives increased leverage for cutting even the thickest toenails.
Helps Reduce Bending or Stretching
The long handle toenail clipper assists people who have difficulty bending down or stretching to reach their feet. To clip the toenails, slip the clipping blades over the toenail and squeeze the trigger. Before using, observe the operation of the clipper by squeezing the trigger and noting the motion of the clipping head.
Easy to Grip Handle for Better Control
The long handle is ergonomically designed to provide you with a sturdy grip and better control. For those with reduce hand and wrist function, the trigger handle is designed to accommodate several fingers. Making it easier to reach, these toenail clippers ensure that you are always in control of every cut!