Matrix Magnum Series Weight Benches
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- These weight benches allow a number of workouts including biceps curls, shoulder press, bench press, bent-over row, triceps extension and many more
- Features protective molded guards in high wear/scuff areas and a drop-away handle and wheels to provide easy movement
- The seat automatically adjusts with the back pad for ease of use, offering 5 different positions from 0 to 80 degrees
- With a maximum user weight of 350 lbs (159 kg), the overall dimensions measure 56"L x 23"W x 18"H (Flat Bench) and 53"L x 23"W x 20"H (Multi-Adjustable Bench)
- These benches come equipped with warranties including frame (10 years), parts (3 years) and labor (3 years)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Designed to Withstand Heavy Usage
There’s no better choice for professional athletes than the unrivaled performance and unmatched durability of the Magnum Series. Built with heavy-gauge steel tubing and proven designs, these weight benches were created to withstand heavy usage for sports training, wellness centers, and commercial facilities. The benches include rubber feet for stability and floor protection as well as a pull handle for easier mobility.
Flat or Multi-Adjustable Weight Bench
The Flat Bench provides more freedom for users with a single cross leg. The Multi-Adjustable Bench has five adjustable positions: flat, 30°, 45°, 60°, and 80°. The seat also adjusts with the back pad automatically into two positions. The adjustment points are color-coded and conveniently located and marked for simple use. The overall dimensions of the benches measure 56"L x 23"W x 18"H (Flat Bench) and 53"L x 23"W x 20"H (Multi-Adjustable Bench).
Ideal for Dumbbell and Barbell Exercises
With integrated wheels, the benches can be easily moved and features a wide back pad to provide stabilization to users during heavy lifts. There is virtually no gap between the seat pad and the back pad. This means athletes can program their functional presses and arm movements through a full range of inclines without the discomfort of a disjointed bench.