Metron Cloth Electrodes
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Flexible cloth topcoat fits application on a variety of areas to provide a uniform seal on the skin
- Long-lasting, self-adhering gel tack that is firm, yet gentle on the skin for mess-free application and multiple uses
- Conductive carbon film delivers uniform current distribution to help promote electrode therapy to the area of the body it is applied to
- Each electrode has a single patient use of 7-8 times for pad longevity and durability during electrotherapy
- Available in 2” square, 2” & 2.75” round, and 2” x 3.5” rectangle electrode cloth pads. Purchased in packs of 4 or 80
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/