This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Adaptive and adjustable mobility aid that offers independence and confidence to adult and pediatric users with cerebral palsy
- Intended for users with neuromuscular disorders who need forearm and shoulder support to teach postural control and balance
- This reversed walker is adjustable and available in five sizes to accommodate a variety of users, from child to adult
- Features rubber 5” front and rear wheels that grip to polished and rigid surfaces without the fear of rolling backwards
- Rear wheels can be set to forward rolling for those with extreme limited mobility, and the front wheels feature swivels locks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nimbo Posterior Walker
Drive Nimbo Posterior Walkers are walking devices that pull the user from behind, also known as a gait trainer. Posterior walkers balance the user’s body mass within the base of the support for increased stability and security. The Nimbo Walker improves the user’s posture and hip extension during use, and the one-directional override bracket allows for forward and reverse mobility.This line of Drive Nimbo Posterior Walkers are available in X-Small to X-Large sizes, four colors, and with or without a seat. With such a large selection of sizes and features, these walkers are excellent for adult and pediatric use.
Posterior Walker Benefits
In addition to incomparable balance and stability, Nimbo Posterior Walkers include a variety of features and benefits for comfortable and safe mobility. The lightweight, aluminum design is durable, easy to pull, and folds for convenient storage and transport. The smooth, textured hand grips offer increased comfort, and the front wheels swivel lock.
Walkers for Adults and Children with Cerebral Palsy
Nimbo Posterior Walkers are designed to accommodate adults and children with cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular disorders. Posterior posture and balance walkers, with or without a seat, provide stability, balance, and proper alignment while walking. In addition to neuromuscular disorders, Nimbo Posterior Walkers are excellent for individuals re-learning to walk after injury or illness. An excellent rehabilitation device, posterior walkers are a staple item in clinics and rehabs.