Nosey Cutout Glass
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Cutout design allows the user to maintain a proper head and neck position when swallowing, making drinking easier and more safe
- From kids to adults, this product prevents choking or difficulties of swallowing in personal and professional environments
- Professional-grade adaptive drinking aid that is used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes for those with special drinking needs
- Made of dishwasher-safe transparent polypropylene that allows the user and caregiver to monitor liquid intake
- Features 2-ounce visible markers on the outside of each product and holds up to 8 ounces of liquid
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nosey Cutout Tumbler
The cut out nose design allows the user to safely and easily swallow liquid while keeping proper head and neck position. Use this product at any time of the day to prevent any choking or difficulties while swallowing, and take this product with you on-the-go while traveling.
Proper positioning is important when using this adaptive daily drinking aid. When using this product you are able to be sitting up or laying down. For use, simply tilt the cup. This motion eliminates the need for the user to tilt their head and neck backwards for safer swallowing.
This cup is constructed of non-latex and bpa-free materials that allow you to take the professional-grade product you see in clinics, hospitals and care facilities home with you. This cup is institutional and home dishwasher safe up to 228° allowing for quick and easy sanitation between use.