NuStep T6 Pro/T6 Max
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Similar to the T5, the T6 Pro/T6 Max delivers the same cardio & strength workout but with advanced features and programs to enhance the workout experience
- Features two adjustable straps on each oversized foot pedal to help keep the feet stable and secure during exercise
- Built with arms that adjust up to 18” (46 cm) and rubber hand grips that rotate 40 degrees for optimum upper body positioning during a workout
- Low step-through design creates smooth and natural stepping motion, ideal for individuals with physical limitations
- With dimensions 73”L x 30”W x 52”H (185 cm x 76 cm x117 cm), the cross trainer supports a user weight up to 285 lb. (129 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
NuStep T6 Pro/T6 Max Recumbent Cross Trainers
NuStep T6 Pro and T6 Max has a reclining 360-degree swivel seat to allow access onto the seat of the recumbent cross trainer from any angle. For additional comfort, the seat back reclines an additional 12 degrees. The StrideLock helps immobilize the arm handles and leg pedals to maximize ease of entry and exit. Designed to fit users measuring 4’6” to 6’7” (137 cm- 200 cm) in height, the cross trainer has an option for a standard seat (18” W) or a wider seat (22” W).
Provides Low-Impact Total Body Workout
Living with mobility challenges or rehabilitating post-op? This cross trainer allows individuals to exercise in the comfort of their own home. Providing 15 levels of resistance, users can get a low-impact, total body cardio and strength workout from a comfortable seat position. The easy-to-adjust clamshell releases located on the arm handle allow user to adjust the length of the arm handles for optimal comfort during exercise. The cross trainer also includes optional grab ring and hip and torso belt for additional stability.
Features Easy-to-Read Dual Screen Console
T6 Pro/ T6 Max features a dual screen console with an easy-to-read touchscreen display. The upper screen provides an interface for user engagement whereas the lower screen displays the workout metrics including time, speed (steps per minute), total distance, watts, calories, METs, resistance level, and heart rate. Equipped to offer volume adjustable audio feedback, the console monitors the heart rate through Bluetooth wireless technology. Compatible with NuStep App for iOS and AndroidTM, the console can also export workout data using a USB port.