Omron 3 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The Omron 3 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor measures 5 times more data points than other BP monitors for more consistent and precise readings
- The Omron Series Blood Pressure Monitors are the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand & #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for 40 years
- Blood pressure varies due to several factors including stress, time of day, how the cuff is wrapped, changing between left and right arm, etc
- Soft, contoured cuff is designed for comfortable fit on both standard and large-sized arms ranging between 9” - 17” in circumference
- The device requires 4 AAA batteries which are not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Blood Pressure Monitor Powered by OMRON Technology
This upper arm blood pressure monitor is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy Technology. The OMRON Advanced Accuracy Technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results. The home-based monitor provides a large digital screen to see and read your results easily. This model of the OMRON series stores 14 accurate blood pressure readings. The wide range D-ring cuff inflates around arms measuring from 9” to 17” in circumference.
Blood Pressure Monitor Detects Irregular Heartbeats
OMRON Series 3 Upper Arm BP Monitor features the Irregular Heartbeat Indicator to detect fluctuations or irregular heartbeats while measuring blood pressure. If irregularities are detected outside of normal parameters, an indicator icon will alert users. Blood pressure is normally taken at the arm because it is at approximately the same height as the heart. If you sit with incorrect posture, it will have an effect on your blood pressure. Sit with your back on the back of the chair, feet flat on the floor, and legs uncrossed.
Helps Reduce Blood Pressure Measurement Inconsistencies and Errors
Designed with a one-touch start, the upper arm monitor provides consistent and precise digital BP readings. Blood pressure can differ between the right and left arm which then causes the measured blood pressure values to be different. OMRON recommends to always use the same arm for measurement. If the values between both arms differ substantially, please check with your physician to find out which arm to use for your measurements. The package includes one blood pressure monitor, one wide-range D-ring cuff, a quickstart guide and instruction manual.